- Hong Kong protesters form human chain across city
- The Amazon is on fire. Here's why you should care
- Putin orders response to US missile test
- France opens Epstein rape investigation
- Romance scam 'targeted women worldwide'
- Carlos Ghosn's wife asks Macron for help
- Sarah Sanders joins Fox News
- These smart shorts tell you how to improve your workout
- Uber's flying taxis are coming to Melbourne
- The billion-dollar Indian startup built on green energy
- US cities are losing 36 million trees a year. Here's why it matters
- Miami's Little Haiti wasn't a target for developers. Until the seas started to rise
- How rich people could help save the planet from the climate crisis
- Meet the model whose skin tone made her a social media star
- Naomi Campbell sets her sights on Lagos
- Laetitia Ky's strong hair and its powerful message
- How the 1% are preparing for the apocalypse
- The world's tallest unoccupied building
- Norway's $40 billion 'floating tunnel'
- They visited the Titanic for the first time in 14 years and saw this
- Venice fines architect $86K for tourist-unfriendly bridge
- Couple face jail for taking sand from Italian beach
- 50 of the world's best desserts
- Confessions of a private jet flight attendant
- One of Hollywood's best-known villains rescues baby trapped in overturned car
- He's fixing up RVs for families who lost their homes
- Harry and Meghan spotlight the work of CNN Heroes
- Farmers save a harvest of neighbor with cancer
- El Paso survivor searching for wheelchair's owner
Host of shows : God Tusi Great Ho.... and Bollywood Masala Chai
Host of shows : Evening drive time show "Drive Me Crazy".
Monica is very passionate about music, especially great melodies that tug at your heart. She feels that music can create relations and connections in numerous ways, across languages, regions, religions, time, space and paradigms. People are at different stations in their life but music is a leveler of sorts, you can be Bill Gates or just a person guarding the gate but both of you may love the same kind of music. That just shows the depth of your personality.
An ardent lover of Sufi music and Dance numbers, she is as much a contradiction herself as is her choice of music. So if you a looking for a fun filled mid -week, mid-afternoon couple of hours, something to push away the mid week blues, tune into Radio Chai for Monica's Show! You will love it!
Host of shows : The Monica show, Wednesday 1-3 pm
RJ Monica Kharkar- Mahajan