- Saudis confirm death of journalist
- Anderson Cooper questions Saudi investigation fairness
- Turkish officials raced to intercept Saudi plane
- Fareed Zakaria: US behaving like Saudi government's PR
- Opinion: Trump may come to regret getting so close to Mohammed bin Salman
- China, the world's second biggest economy, is losing steam
- The Chinese app taking the social media world by storm
- Big tech's relationship with Saudi Arabia in doubt
- Trade war with China may cause 2020 recession
- On the ropes, but England coach up for World Cup 'sparring'
- Setting sail on the Rolex Middle Sea Race
- The strangest race in Formula One history?
- 'Emotional' Alonso faces up to the end
- 'Essential' all-female racing series to launch in 2019
- Japan's most sacred weapon
- Inside the world's largest underwater restaurant
- Find the creatures hidden in these masterpieces
- Dilapidated relics of the Soviet era
- China's robot-built future
- Which country has the best food?
- Hypersonic, nuclear airplanes of the future
- Japan's eerie abandoned theme park
- 15 airlines that no longer exist
- What we learned on world's longest flight
- Tiny houses for homeless vets make sense
- See the village of tiny houses for veterans
- These war heroes face another kind of danger
- Goodbye, old iPhone: This could be 40X better
- Bitcoin up 30,000X -- here's your backdoor in
Host of shows : God Tusi Great Ho.... and Bollywood Masala Chai
Host of shows : Evening drive time show "Drive Me Crazy".
Monica is very passionate about music, especially great melodies that tug at your heart. She feels that music can create relations and connections in numerous ways, across languages, regions, religions, time, space and paradigms. People are at different stations in their life but music is a leveler of sorts, you can be Bill Gates or just a person guarding the gate but both of you may love the same kind of music. That just shows the depth of your personality.
An ardent lover of Sufi music and Dance numbers, she is as much a contradiction herself as is her choice of music. So if you a looking for a fun filled mid -week, mid-afternoon couple of hours, something to push away the mid week blues, tune into Radio Chai for Monica's Show! You will love it!
Host of shows : The Monica show, Wednesday 1-3 pm
RJ Monica Kharkar- Mahajan