- India: Pakistan had 'direct hand' in deadly convoy strike
- How fake news was weaponized in Nigeria's elections
- Vatican envoy to France under investigation for sexual assault
- Trade fights are pushing the global economy ever closer to the edge
- 81-year-old is sole resident of remote, disputed island
- Is AI the future of education?
- Uber turns to boats to beat Mumbai's terrible traffic
- India is building a city from scratch
- Robot valets head to London
- Alibaba's 'City Brain' uses AI to kill traffic
- How the tragedy of Appie Nouri changed Ajax for ever
- In a league of his own, Hirscher is the skier that 'can't lose'
- Bird ready to soar after dream start to season
- 'Horse Barber' creating equine art
- Mikaela Shiffrin braves CNN quickfire quiz
- Vonn's G.O.A.T. tribute cake
- From S. Sudanese refugee to supermodel
- Rise of India's lavish wedding culture
- Unseen photos of America's early 'working girls'
- Rare photos reveal life in 19th-century China
- Why was this car hidden away for 30 years?
- Italian town will pay you $10,000 to move in
- The travel hack airlines don't want you to use
- This could be world's biggest superyacht
- Massive Antonov An-225 hidden in warehouse
- The city where it's normal to be different
- He donated blood every week for 60 years and saved the lives of 2.4 million babies
- After one woman saved Chicago's homeless from the cold, an army of strangers followed her lead
- Know someone who inspires you? Tell us here.
Host of shows : God Tusi Great Ho.... and Bollywood Masala Chai
Host of shows : Evening drive time show "Drive Me Crazy".
Monica is very passionate about music, especially great melodies that tug at your heart. She feels that music can create relations and connections in numerous ways, across languages, regions, religions, time, space and paradigms. People are at different stations in their life but music is a leveler of sorts, you can be Bill Gates or just a person guarding the gate but both of you may love the same kind of music. That just shows the depth of your personality.
An ardent lover of Sufi music and Dance numbers, she is as much a contradiction herself as is her choice of music. So if you a looking for a fun filled mid -week, mid-afternoon couple of hours, something to push away the mid week blues, tune into Radio Chai for Monica's Show! You will love it!
Host of shows : The Monica show, Wednesday 1-3 pm
RJ Monica Kharkar- Mahajan