- What's driving Britain's broken boys to crime?
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as capital of Israel
- France's 'yellow vest' protesters march again
- 11 dead in India temple 'poisoning'
- Doors are slamming shut for Huawei around the world
- No-deal Brexit looks likelier than ever after May's summit humiliation
- Skier injuried in horiffic high-speed crash
- BMW's robot army makes 1,000 cars a day
- Toyota turns to AR to build cars faster
- Walmart turns to robots and apps in stores
- How VR is helping dental patients calm down
- What it's like to ride in a flying car
- Tops-Alexander wins $1.4 million Super Grand Prix
- The Moment: 'Decisions are mostly, 'Is this going to kill me?'
- World's most successful coach to step down
- World Cup dreams: Inspiring a nation through soccer
- Cheyenne Woods on stepping out of Tiger's shadow
- Massa races the fastest animal on earth
- Unseen photos of America's early 'working girls'
- Why Hong Kong high-rises have holes
- Vintage Chinese movie magazines capture a glamorous bygone era
- Fashion brands unite against climate change
- Prada launches members-only club in Miami
- What it was really like to fly on Concorde
- Indian food: The greatest dishes
- Start planning your January vacation now
- Boeing's new jet capable of world's longest flight
- Best places in Europe to visit
- Firefighters rescue dozens of reptiles from a burning home
Host of shows : God Tusi Great Ho.... and Bollywood Masala Chai
Host of shows : Evening drive time show "Drive Me Crazy".
Monica is very passionate about music, especially great melodies that tug at your heart. She feels that music can create relations and connections in numerous ways, across languages, regions, religions, time, space and paradigms. People are at different stations in their life but music is a leveler of sorts, you can be Bill Gates or just a person guarding the gate but both of you may love the same kind of music. That just shows the depth of your personality.
An ardent lover of Sufi music and Dance numbers, she is as much a contradiction herself as is her choice of music. So if you a looking for a fun filled mid -week, mid-afternoon couple of hours, something to push away the mid week blues, tune into Radio Chai for Monica's Show! You will love it!
Host of shows : The Monica show, Wednesday 1-3 pm
RJ Monica Kharkar- Mahajan