- A tragic Holy Week culminates in an Easter Sunday horror
- Tesla car appears to explode in China
- A music scholar's take on Beyoncé's latest
- Bengal tigers could vanish from final stronghold
- He played president on TV. Now it's a reality
- Owning a Warhol: How bitcoin could change the art world
- Should AI be used to catch shoplifters?
- How 5G will make your life better
- Self-driving cars take on the streets of Hamburg
- London gets world's first 24-hour air pollution charge zone
- Testing futuristic supercar in China
- Joao Felix: Meet teen dubbed the 'next Ronaldo'
- How to drive a 225kph electric race car
- Women's World Cup players to watch
- Shane Williams: Ex-rugby star eyes Everest record
- Son Heung-Min: Spurs' South Korean superstar
- 'Flawless' diamond found in Botswana
- Unseen photos of America's early 'working girls'
- Stunning photos show 'Black is Beautiful'
- Why was this car hidden away for 30 years?
- A short history of the elevator
- The secret design of waiting lines
- Would you pay extra to drive this famous street?
- Why millionaires are buying deserted Indonesia islands
- Victims of 'human sacrifice' found in England
- Couple rescued after writing 'help' in mud
- Flight diverted because passenger tried to light cigarette
- A 2-year-old couldn't walk on his own. So a high school robotics team built him this.
- Teens teach a boy with autism to skateboard on his birthday
Host of shows : God Tusi Great Ho.... and Bollywood Masala Chai
Host of shows : Evening drive time show "Drive Me Crazy".
Monica is very passionate about music, especially great melodies that tug at your heart. She feels that music can create relations and connections in numerous ways, across languages, regions, religions, time, space and paradigms. People are at different stations in their life but music is a leveler of sorts, you can be Bill Gates or just a person guarding the gate but both of you may love the same kind of music. That just shows the depth of your personality.
An ardent lover of Sufi music and Dance numbers, she is as much a contradiction herself as is her choice of music. So if you a looking for a fun filled mid -week, mid-afternoon couple of hours, something to push away the mid week blues, tune into Radio Chai for Monica's Show! You will love it!
Host of shows : The Monica show, Wednesday 1-3 pm
RJ Monica Kharkar- Mahajan