- Something strange is happening in the race for UK prime minister
- Marta has now scored more goals than any man or woman in World Cup history
- Merkel says she's 'well' after visibly shaking at ceremony
- Iran claims it dealt 'heavy blow' to US 'spy network'
- Far-right teen who branded Prince Harry 'race traitor' jailed
- Why Nintendo, Google and others might leave China
- 600 companies warn Trump on China tariffs
- London Metal Exchange bans traders from day drinking
- KFC is launching a vegan chicken burger in the UK
- Google releases first photo of the Pixel 4
- She's not having kids because of climate change
- Almost 600 plant species have become extinct in the last 250 years
- The Gulf could see one of the largest dead zones in history this year
- Where twins are worshiped and murdered
- Stunning looks from Britain's social elite
- The rise of South Korea's 'loner' culture
- Striking photos show environmental decline along the Ganges
- New plane wing could radically change aircraft design
- 30 of Vietnam's most beautiful places
- The race to stop the death of Venice
- This is the world's happiest country in 2019
- Have you seen the Gyro Drop on social media? It's fake.
- Passenger mistakes plane exit for toilet
- Paradise island where horses play in surf
- He spent 15 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit. Now he's on a mission to help others.
- Four teens rush into a burning home to save their neighbor's life
- Boy's quick thinking saves him and his sister from a kidnapping
- Goodbye, old iPhone: This could be 40X better
- Bitcoin up 30,000X -- here's your backdoor in
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).