- Worst recession in decades piles pressure on EU to agree new relief package
- Report finds Syrian government forces responsible for 2017 chemical attacks
- Why Chernobyl radiation levels suddenly spiked
- UK PM spends second night in intensive care
- A centuries-old tradition has come to a grinding halt
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey sets aside $1 billion for charity
- WeWork sues SoftBank
- Lufthansa shuts low-cost airline and says aviation won't recover for years
- How to reopen the economy? German experts have a plan
- Tiny islands quietly mastering hydrogen power
- US cities are losing 36 million trees a year. Here's why it matters
- Miami's Little Haiti wasn't a target for developers. Until the seas started to rise
- How rich people could help save the planet from the climate crisis
- The fading bohemia of Los Angeles' Venice Beach
- These designers are reshaping the sex tech industry
- The 1960s symbol we need more than ever before
- This wedding photographer's approach is like no other
- The one item of clothing in every genius' closet
- The story behind Audrey Hepburn's little black dress
- People living in vans are getting squeezed during pandemic
- Cruise ships are still scrambling for safe harbor
- 'I'm in the safest place in the world'
- 16 of the world's best coastlines
- Where to see the oldest living things on Earth
- This 5-year-old paid off the lunch balances for more than 100 fellow students
- Video shows dramatic rescue after dog's leash gets stuck in elevator
- Her work has helped thousands of girls stay in school and finish their education
- 6 cards charging 0% interest until 2022
- Experts say these are the best credit cards of 2020
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).