- What's the deal with the Queen's Speech?
- Unexpected art of hand-painted movie posters
- These three women are young. They're powerful. And they just made history
- Xi vows attempts to split China will 'end in crushed bodies and shattered bones'
- David Cameron's response to Trump Ukraine call
- Trump's 'love fest' with China won't end the trade war
- China suspended ties with the NBA last week. Now it's starting to restore them
- Blizzard said it will return prize money to Hong Kong esports player
- Fortnite leaves players staring at a black hole for hours ahead of Season 11 launch
- US cities are losing 36 million trees a year. Here's why it matters
- Miami's Little Haiti wasn't a target for developers. Until the seas started to rise
- How rich people could help save the planet from the climate crisis
- How did Kim Jong Un get his Mercedes-Benzes?
- These popular logos are all hiding a secret
- 'Unprecedented' discovery on ancient Egypt
- Radical ways to 'refreeze' the Arctic
- Actor poses as history's most famous figures
- The people making art deals for the super rich
- This fire has been burning for 4,000 years
- Taiwan's most beautiful places
- Hypersonic 'space plane' promises London to Sydney in four hours
- Saudi Arabia lets unwed couples share hotel rooms
- Rome restaurant faces tourist complaints after $500 bill goes viral
- Chicago residents turn a neglected house into a thriving community center
- She started helping the poor in her Detroit home. Now, her nonprofit has reached 250,000 people.
- Inside the country's largest sanctuary for abused and neglected donkeys
- Refi rates at 2.875% APR (15 yr). Do you qualify?
- Refi rates are near historic lows. Don't miss out.
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2019
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).