- Five killed in siege at South African church
- How Cuba has managed to flatten the curve
- French bus driver attacked over mask rules dies
- Japan to build one of the world's most sophisticated stealth jet fighters
- Man accused of killing eight police officers dies in shootout while trying to flee custody
- TikTok is a national security threat, US politicians say. Here's what experts think
- Walmart is about to give Amazon Prime a serious run for its money
- Starbucks will require customers to wear masks
- Americans are rapidly shrinking their credit card debt
- This small island chain is leading the way on hydrogen power
- US cities are losing 36 million trees a year. Here's why it matters
- Miami's Little Haiti wasn't a target for developers. Until the seas started to rise
- How rich people could help save the planet from the climate crisis
- Vintage photos capture the restlessness of East Berlin's youth
- A collector rescued 850K discarded negatives. This is what he found
- 80 artists wrote messages in the skies above ICE detention centers
- Vintage photos show British vacationers gone wild
- How laundry is spilling plastics into the ocean
- 8 houses built in impossible places
- The world's most delicious breads
- What happened when I tried to become French
- Running out of fuel at 30,000 feet
- What it's like to visit a country that doesn't officially exist
- Japan debuts new faster, safer bullet train
- Endless summers of the communist riviera
- 80s rocker Jon Bon Jovi is washing dishes - but it's not what you might think
- Boy with prosthetic legs raised $1 million for the hospital that saved his life by walking 6 miles
- Furloughed from her job, she's now the 'Lasagna Lady'
- Refi rates at 2.53% APR (15 yr). Do you qualify?
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).