- What's driving Britain's broken boys to crime?
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as capital of Israel
- France's 'yellow vest' protesters march again
- 11 dead in India temple 'poisoning'
- Doors are slamming shut for Huawei around the world
- No-deal Brexit looks likelier than ever after May's summit humiliation
- Skier injuried in horiffic high-speed crash
- BMW's robot army makes 1,000 cars a day
- Toyota turns to AR to build cars faster
- Walmart turns to robots and apps in stores
- How VR is helping dental patients calm down
- What it's like to ride in a flying car
- Tops-Alexander wins $1.4 million Super Grand Prix
- The Moment: 'Decisions are mostly, 'Is this going to kill me?'
- World's most successful coach to step down
- World Cup dreams: Inspiring a nation through soccer
- Cheyenne Woods on stepping out of Tiger's shadow
- Massa races the fastest animal on earth
- Unseen photos of America's early 'working girls'
- Why Hong Kong high-rises have holes
- Vintage Chinese movie magazines capture a glamorous bygone era
- Fashion brands unite against climate change
- Prada launches members-only club in Miami
- What it was really like to fly on Concorde
- Indian food: The greatest dishes
- Start planning your January vacation now
- Boeing's new jet capable of world's longest flight
- Best places in Europe to visit
- Firefighters rescue dozens of reptiles from a burning home
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).