- Iraqi forces take over key city of Kirkuk from Kurdish control as hundreds of families flee
- Kirkuk is a crisis waiting to happen
- Who are the Kurds?
- ISIS militants surrender to Kurds, general says
- Why Israel supports an independent Iraqi Kurdistan
- Ireland on lockdown after former Hurricane Ophelia makes landfall
- Somalia car bombings kill at least 300
- Journalist who exposed corruption killed in car blast
- N Korea rejects diplomacy with US for now
- Passengers say crew was screaming as plane dropped 20,000 feet
- Autism research in danger after Hurricane Maria
- The Austrian elections should terrify Europeans
- Trump, stir up Mexican populism at your own risk
- China ambassador: How our 'opening up' is helping world economy
- Misery in Puerto Rico: No power, no job, 'enormous' lines
- Caribbean tourism faces long road to recovery
- Chaos inside scandal-wracked Weinstein Co.
- Sick kids are VIPs at football games
- He rolls out the red carpet for ill sports fans
- Childhood leukemia doesn't always mean isolation
- Ready to trade up? Find out how much your home is worth
- San Diego homes for sale
- Getting ready to sell? Find out what your home is worth now
- Russia Fast Facts
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).