- Hong Kong protesters form human chain across city
- The Amazon is on fire. Here's why you should care
- Putin orders response to US missile test
- France opens Epstein rape investigation
- Romance scam 'targeted women worldwide'
- Carlos Ghosn's wife asks Macron for help
- Sarah Sanders joins Fox News
- These smart shorts tell you how to improve your workout
- Uber's flying taxis are coming to Melbourne
- The billion-dollar Indian startup built on green energy
- US cities are losing 36 million trees a year. Here's why it matters
- Miami's Little Haiti wasn't a target for developers. Until the seas started to rise
- How rich people could help save the planet from the climate crisis
- Meet the model whose skin tone made her a social media star
- Naomi Campbell sets her sights on Lagos
- Laetitia Ky's strong hair and its powerful message
- How the 1% are preparing for the apocalypse
- The world's tallest unoccupied building
- Norway's $40 billion 'floating tunnel'
- They visited the Titanic for the first time in 14 years and saw this
- Venice fines architect $86K for tourist-unfriendly bridge
- Couple face jail for taking sand from Italian beach
- 50 of the world's best desserts
- Confessions of a private jet flight attendant
- One of Hollywood's best-known villains rescues baby trapped in overturned car
- He's fixing up RVs for families who lost their homes
- Harry and Meghan spotlight the work of CNN Heroes
- Farmers save a harvest of neighbor with cancer
- El Paso survivor searching for wheelchair's owner
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).