- Snakes could be the source of deadly virus outbreak
- Macron shouts at Israeli security officers in altercation in Jerusalem
- UN calls for investigation after Saudi crown prince implicated in hack of Jeff Bezos' phone
- These tigers spent lives in cages. See first moments of a new life.
- Dust and rain causes delays at Australian Open
- The world's largest offshore wind farm is nearly complete
- 'The clearest view ever made of our galaxy': Building one of the world's best telescopes
- This luxury ice cream is made from bug 'milk'
- What it takes to modernize your train commute
- This battery could charge your phone for five days, researchers say
- US cities are losing 36 million trees a year. Here's why it matters
- Miami's Little Haiti wasn't a target for developers. Until the seas started to rise
- How rich people could help save the planet from the climate crisis
- Houses built in impossible places
- Artificial 'gills' for humans could become a reality
- '1917': Inside the making of a one-shot masterpiece
- Lucy Liu on making art to find a sense of belonging
- Longtime Harper's Bazaar editor to step down
- Meghan and Harry waxworks removed
- Another Italian town is selling dozens of $1 homes
- This man nearly died hang gliding. Then he did this
- Airbus Beluga XL enters service at long last
- Edgar Allan Poe's Baltimore home was named a literary landmark
- Why Michelin chefs are handing back their stars
- This 5-year-old paid off the lunch balances for more than 100 fellow students
- Video shows dramatic rescue after dog's leash gets stuck in elevator
- Her work has helped thousands of girls stay in school and finish their education
- Hack your mortgage by refinancing to a 15yr fixed
- Refi rates at 3.07% APR (15 yr). Do you qualify?
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).