- Qatar identifies mother of newborn girl abandoned at international airport
- French man fined for breaching lockdown to 'smash a guy's face in'
- At least 600 civilians were killed in northern Ethiopia massacre, rights commission says
- Analysis of CCTV footage from Lekki toll gate raises new questions about shooting
- Australian PM calls Doha airport incident 'unacceptable' (October 2020)
- This new firm will count the Queen as a client
- Covid-19 crisis will cost airlines $157 billion, says IATA
- Netflix faces boycott calls in India over kissing scene
- Should women be entitled to period leave? These countries think so
- Hydrogen-powered trains could replace diesel engines in Germany
- US cities are losing 36 million trees a year. Here's why it matters
- Miami's Little Haiti wasn't a target for developers. Until the seas started to rise
- How rich people could help save the planet from the climate crisis
- The young designer behind Gigi Hadid's ruffled yellow top
- Princess Di's 'black sheep' sweater is back
- The one item of clothing in every genius' closet
- Germany's ex-royals want their riches back, but past ties to Hitler stand in the way
- Harry Styles becomes Vogue's first-ever solo male cover star
- Why the image of first lady is judged so harshly
- Secretive Thailand hideaway rumored to be real inspiration for 'The Beach'
- How a Covid-19 vaccine could change travel for good
- The 'Caspian Sea Monster' rises from the grave
- Italian islands become 'sex pilgrimage' sites
- How risky is flying during a pandemic?
- The places where tourists are definitely not welcome
- A restaurant with a coronavirus scare stayed open because of the generosity of a neighboring barbershop
- Officer responds to call about a fire at his own home -- and his children still inside
- This year's most inspiring moments
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.34% APR (15yr).
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).