- Hong Kong prepares for more turmoil
- Uprising leader says life is more brutal than ever for Zimbabweans
- Submarine that went missing with 80 aboard found
- UK man runs marathon in every country in the world
- Rockets fired at Israel narrowly miss cars
- Burger King launches meatless burger across Europe
- What it takes to modernize your train commute
- Disney bets it all on Disney+
- They're recycling plastic milk bottles to build roads
- US cities are losing 36 million trees a year. Here's why it matters
- Miami's Little Haiti wasn't a target for developers. Until the seas started to rise
- How rich people could help save the planet from the climate crisis
- Stunning photos show our complex relationship with animals
- Britain in the age of Brexit, through the lens of Martin Parr
- Where does fake movie money come from?
- Last home by legendary designer sells for $1.67M
- Never-before-seen photos of Rihanna
- These popular logos are all hiding a secret
- Crab sells for record-breaking $46,000
- World's safest airlines for 2019
- The right way to split a check
- World's most powerful passport revealed
- The hotel at the end of the world
- Video captures transit worker saving man moments before oncoming train
- A college student worked at a Texas hotel for 32 hours alone during a flood. Guests say he's a hero
- Neighbors complete three weeks' worth of harvesting in a day for farmer diagnosed with cancer
- Now's the time to refi. Rates as low as 3.04% APR (15yr)!
- Fed just dropped mortgage rates. Act now!
- Refi rates at 3.04% APR (15 yr). Do you qualify?
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).