- India: Pakistan had 'direct hand' in deadly convoy strike
- How fake news was weaponized in Nigeria's elections
- Vatican envoy to France under investigation for sexual assault
- Trade fights are pushing the global economy ever closer to the edge
- 81-year-old is sole resident of remote, disputed island
- Is AI the future of education?
- Uber turns to boats to beat Mumbai's terrible traffic
- India is building a city from scratch
- Robot valets head to London
- Alibaba's 'City Brain' uses AI to kill traffic
- How the tragedy of Appie Nouri changed Ajax for ever
- In a league of his own, Hirscher is the skier that 'can't lose'
- Bird ready to soar after dream start to season
- 'Horse Barber' creating equine art
- Mikaela Shiffrin braves CNN quickfire quiz
- Vonn's G.O.A.T. tribute cake
- From S. Sudanese refugee to supermodel
- Rise of India's lavish wedding culture
- Unseen photos of America's early 'working girls'
- Rare photos reveal life in 19th-century China
- Why was this car hidden away for 30 years?
- Italian town will pay you $10,000 to move in
- The travel hack airlines don't want you to use
- This could be world's biggest superyacht
- Massive Antonov An-225 hidden in warehouse
- The city where it's normal to be different
- He donated blood every week for 60 years and saved the lives of 2.4 million babies
- After one woman saved Chicago's homeless from the cold, an army of strangers followed her lead
- Know someone who inspires you? Tell us here.
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).