- A tragic Holy Week culminates in an Easter Sunday horror
- Tesla car appears to explode in China
- A music scholar's take on Beyoncé's latest
- Bengal tigers could vanish from final stronghold
- He played president on TV. Now it's a reality
- Owning a Warhol: How bitcoin could change the art world
- Should AI be used to catch shoplifters?
- How 5G will make your life better
- Self-driving cars take on the streets of Hamburg
- London gets world's first 24-hour air pollution charge zone
- Testing futuristic supercar in China
- Joao Felix: Meet teen dubbed the 'next Ronaldo'
- How to drive a 225kph electric race car
- Women's World Cup players to watch
- Shane Williams: Ex-rugby star eyes Everest record
- Son Heung-Min: Spurs' South Korean superstar
- 'Flawless' diamond found in Botswana
- Unseen photos of America's early 'working girls'
- Stunning photos show 'Black is Beautiful'
- Why was this car hidden away for 30 years?
- A short history of the elevator
- The secret design of waiting lines
- Would you pay extra to drive this famous street?
- Why millionaires are buying deserted Indonesia islands
- Victims of 'human sacrifice' found in England
- Couple rescued after writing 'help' in mud
- Flight diverted because passenger tried to light cigarette
- A 2-year-old couldn't walk on his own. So a high school robotics team built him this.
- Teens teach a boy with autism to skateboard on his birthday
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).