- Saudis confirm death of journalist
- Anderson Cooper questions Saudi investigation fairness
- Turkish officials raced to intercept Saudi plane
- Fareed Zakaria: US behaving like Saudi government's PR
- Opinion: Trump may come to regret getting so close to Mohammed bin Salman
- China, the world's second biggest economy, is losing steam
- The Chinese app taking the social media world by storm
- Big tech's relationship with Saudi Arabia in doubt
- Trade war with China may cause 2020 recession
- On the ropes, but England coach up for World Cup 'sparring'
- Setting sail on the Rolex Middle Sea Race
- The strangest race in Formula One history?
- 'Emotional' Alonso faces up to the end
- 'Essential' all-female racing series to launch in 2019
- Japan's most sacred weapon
- Inside the world's largest underwater restaurant
- Find the creatures hidden in these masterpieces
- Dilapidated relics of the Soviet era
- China's robot-built future
- Which country has the best food?
- Hypersonic, nuclear airplanes of the future
- Japan's eerie abandoned theme park
- 15 airlines that no longer exist
- What we learned on world's longest flight
- Tiny houses for homeless vets make sense
- See the village of tiny houses for veterans
- These war heroes face another kind of danger
- Goodbye, old iPhone: This could be 40X better
- Bitcoin up 30,000X -- here's your backdoor in
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).