- Venezuela says it will split from OAS as unrest continues
- US: Venezuela problems lead back to Maduro
- Opinion: What the world needs to do
- Why Venezuelans are protesting
- How paradise got lost
- Looting, shootings leave 13 dead in one day
- The Pope's perilous mission to Egypt
- Syria blames Israel for Damascus airport blast
- China tried to hack group linked to controversial missile defense system, US cybersecurity firm says
- Merkel warns against UK 'illusions' over Brexit
- Marine Le Pen: Who is the person behind the party?
- French election turns dirty at tumble dryer factory
- Boris Johnson attacks Labour leader Corbyn as 'mugwump'
- Trump aides set to air differences over Paris climate deal
- Hiker found alive after seven weeks lost in Himalayas
- 30 years a slave: How forced labor victim broke free
- Bollywood's 'original heartthrob' Vinod Khanna dies at 70
- Sanchez-Casal Academy: The making of Andy Murray
- 23 beautiful reasons to visit South Africa
- Opinion: European democracy is under threat
- What's wrong with Europe?
- Quiz: Which European leader are you?
- American Airlines offers pilots and flight attendants a raise
- NAFTA: Trump plays a risky game
- Samsung to investors: We don't need to change
- Homeless at 14, she's saving kids from the streets
- Who is your hero?
- Recognize someone you admire
- Ready to trade up? Find out how much your home is worth
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).