- UK Foreign Secretary's bodyguard 'left gun on plane' after US visit
- Navalny says he can walk and recognize people as he eyes 'clear road' to recovery from poisoning
- As Asia's 'travel bubbles' fail to materialize, travelers face prospect of long winter at home
- Will a major world event rock the US election?
- Kushner on Middle East peace deals: 'The people in the region are tired of war'
- Mariachi musicians fight pandemic blues in Mexico
- The pandemic hurt Richard Branson's business empire. He's looking for new deals anyway
- A side-by-side comparison of the PlayStation 5 and the Xbox Series X
- Nintendo is discontinuing the 3DS
- Will an Apple One subscription save you money? We break it down
- A multibillion-dollar shopping obsession goes mainstream in China
- US cities are losing 36 million trees a year. Here's why it matters
- Miami's Little Haiti wasn't a target for developers. Until the seas started to rise
- How rich people could help save the planet from the climate crisis
- How Emma Watson's Met Gala gown changed the red carpet forever
- Will China ever embrace second-hand fashion?
- Worried about your lifestyle and the climate? Read these books
- 'Most clothes can be recycled' and 8 other myths
- Is algae the new cotton?
- Ibiza's 40-year party could finally be over
- Why passenger jets could soon be flying in formation
- Scientists say they've figured the odds of catching Covid-19 on a plane
- Left behind because of Covid-19, a tiny dog travels 10,000 miles to rejoin her owners
- The surprises hidden in Microsoft's Flight Simulator
- Futuristic 'Flying-V' airplane makes successful maiden flight
- Farmers were destroying unsold produce, so he delivered it to food banks
- With their club closed, these drag queens are delivering dinner and a show right to your door
- Comedian uses Instagram following to help teachers stock their classrooms
- Skip this month's payment if you refinance today.
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).