- N. Korea's Kim wanted half brother dead, agency says
- North Korea-US talks called off
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes
- What is VX nerve agent?
- Timeline of intrigue
- 'We all tried our best:' German hostage has been beheaded in the Philippines
- Mahershala Ali becomes first Muslim actor to win an Oscar
- Abbas: Palestinians will work with Trump
- Shock as Indian man killed in Kansas bar
- Being gay in Latin America: Legal but deadly
- Video shows UFCer wrestling bear -- at age 9
- At least 15 hurt in fire at Swedish asylum shelter
- Anti-Duterte protests in Manila
- Mosul battle: Civilians killed by landmines, police say
- Almost 2,400 Iraqis flee Mosul in 24 hours
- Trump's nuclear remarks baffle experts
- Russian protesters commemorate Putin critic
- Suicide attacks kill dozens in Syrian city of Homs
- The Syrian who risked his life for Oscar-nominated documentary
- Reza Aslan: Why I'm a Muslim
- Amazingly, North Korea is making itself even less popular
- How Trump's privilege makes him blind to bigotry
- Indian grads fear US may shut them out
- Trump, Mnuchin send mixed signals over China currency
- Mexican peso surges despite Trump threats
- China: We'll be on Mars by end of 2020
- 'Hidden Figures' explores space race's unsung heroes
- Vera Rubin, dark matter pioneer, dies
- Laughter to be 3D printed and launched into space
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).