- Helicopter that dropped grenades on Venezuela court found
- Expert: 'Democracy has been suspended' in Venezuela
- Soldier shoots protester dead at point-blank range
- Pence: Venezuela is a cautionary tale
- Venezuelans flee to the US in search of better lives
- Top Catholic official charged with sexual assault offenses
- China's new warship seen as challenge to Asia rivals
- ISIS leaves death and destruction in Mosul
- Friends again? China's premier to visit Singapore
- Hong Kong activist arrested ahead of Chinese leader's visit
- Boaty McBoatface returns with 'unprecedented' data
- US lists China as among worst human trafficking offenders
- Woman delays flight with 'lucky' coin-throw into engine
- Philippines bill would jail meh anthem singers
- Inside Orania, South Africa's whites-only town
- Global view of US worsens under Trump, Pew says
- China makes its military more visible in Hong Kong
- Refugees: We thought America valued diversity
- Why Iran's brightest graduates are leaving their country
- Cyberattacks will only get worse
- Trump's anti-Iran aggression couldn't come at a worse time
- How to stop N. Korea's brazen impunity
- Ivanka Trump shoe factory investigators released
- GM CEO: The world needs more coders
- Massive malware attack: Who's been hit
- Brewing opportunity for people with disabilities
- One-of-a-kind shop serves more than just coffee
- Know someone amazing? Nominate them for CNN Heroes
- Ready to trade up? Find out how much your home is worth
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).