- New satellite photos show objects on water near potential MH370 crash site
- Search for MH370: Where is the missing plane?
- These planes vanished and were never seen again
- Here's what's been found from jetliner 3 years after it disappeared
- Remembering the passengers of MH370
- Swiss hotel asks Jewish guests to shower before entering pool
- 32 killed in bloody night for Duterte's war on drugs
- First lady asks for diplomatic immunity over alleged assault
- Lebanon abolishes 'marry-the-rapist' clause
- World to Trump: Stand up against racism, neo-Nazis
- Nearly 300 bodies recovered from Sierra Leone mudslide
- US, China military chiefs reach deal to reduce 'risk of miscalculation'
- 40,000-year-old culture in crisis
- Manchester attack hero charged with theft
- Are these the coolest cabin crew uniforms ever?
- Trump should come to Europe and see what the Nazis did
- America, with Trump we're on our own
- Stop battling over breastfeeding in war zones
- China is America's biggest creditor once again
- UK unemployment at a 42-year low
- Neo-Nazi website is back online with Russian help
- Growing tomatoes in the concrete jungle
- City kids farm and eat the fruits of their labor
- Know someone amazing? Nominate them for CNN Heroes
- Ready to trade up? Find out how much your home is worth
- San Diego homes for sale
- Getting ready to sell? Find out what your home is worth now
RADIO CHAI will have talk and music appealing anyone interested in South Asian lifestyles in the United States with its main focus on the Community and YOU!
The Mission and Focus of RADIO CHAI is to meet and exceed the standards of the founder, Mr. H. R. Shah, while offering quality, informative, compelling and cuttingedge programming to our audience. Our programming will appeal to a vast range of listeners from kids and teens to parents and elders as determined by "strategic research" that was compiled to determine "what" the South Asian audience was missing from "their" radio dials.
RADIO CHAI will use multiple forms of "social media" to keep the shows going even when the hosts are off the air. Instead of shying away from technology, RADIO CHAI chooses to embrace it. Listeners can currently access RADIO CHAI on multiple platforms from smartphones to pc’s, to a "Landline Listen Line," to verbal interaction on "Facebook", to "cd quality" sound on an HD (high definition) FM frequency and of course the "old reliable" standard FM radio.
RADIO CHAI brings you the best in music from Indian films, pop albums, Independent artists, as well as regional music, and also broadcast news, discussion programs, and movie reviews. RADIO CHAI covers news, along with music and events for South Asian Americans.(From India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka).